The ECIM Committee is calling on all those working in Integrative Medicine to connect with fellow colleagues and share their evidence-led research and case studies.
The congress is a catalyst to raising awareness of the health and well being benefits of the integration of conventional medicine, lifestyle, complementary and traditional therapies and will feature a wide range of exciting presentations, discussions and networking opportunities with healthcare practitioners, academics, researchers and experts in the field of integrative medicine.
If you are working on cutting-edge research, have case studies demonstrating how integrative medicine can make a difference or success stories in clinical care we would love to hear from you.
The deadline to submit abstracts is on or before 23 March 2020.
The conference topics to be covered, though not limited to, include:
- Evolution of the Integrative Medicine Model
- Lifestyle Medicine & Social Prescribing
- Mental Health & Stress Management
- Integrative Oncology
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- Nutrition, Gut Health & the Microbiome
- Planetary & Environmental Pollutants & Health
- Integrative Approaches to Pain Management
- Patient Activation & Self Management
- Arts and Health
- Evidence for Clinical Guidelines & Traditional Health
- Integrative Medical Education
All successful abstracts which are provided in the format requested, will be published in The European Journal of Integrative Medicine (EuJIM) online journal. (The abstracts will only be published if they fulfil the requirements set out in the guidelines below).